The warranty begins on the day the package is delivered to the customer.
Cavalry decks are backed by a lifetime warranty.
Board enjoys a 12-month warranty including Charger, Truck, Remote, Battery, ESC, Motors etc.,
When individual parts (like Charger, Truck, Remote, Battery, ESC, Motors) are purchased separately, they come with a 6-month warranty.
After-sales service support:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please kindly notice that when contacting after-sales service, providing the following information is a must which will help us quickly locate the problem:
- The email used to place your order;
- The unique identification code of your skateboard;
- Describe the problem in as much detail as possible;
- Photos and videos that can assist us in analyzing the problem.
The following are not covered by the warranty:
- Please inflate the tire pressure to reach the recommended value of 36PSI before each ride. Failure to follow this instruction may cause damage to the tire and inner tube, which is not covered by the warranty.
- Wear and tear items are not covered under warranty as they will deteriorate with standard use, these items are - bearings, belts, tubes, tires, bushings, griptapes, and wheels.
- This warranty does not apply to any board that has been subjected to abuse, misuse, neglect, or accident (i.e., riding in wet conditions, dropping the board, etc.). The water resistance of the skateboard is IP56, which is resistant to splashes and dust under normal conditions, but if you ride in a puddle or even immerse your skateboard in water, water is likely to infiltrate the electrical components and cause damage. Riding in the rain or on wet ground is quite dangerous, especially for accelerating, braking, or turning, the internal accessories are not waterproof, and the label inside the board will show red if water enters.
- Damage caused by man-made factors such as violence, modification, unauthorized repair, failure to follow the instructions in the user manual, negligence (including prolonged high-power battery usage without timely charging), or any form of abuse is not covered by the warranty. Whether it's skateboards or components, the warranty becomes void if products are altered, inadequately maintained, improperly assembled, or insufficiently repaired.
- The Free products/gifts are not covered by warranty.
- The warranty does not include the replacement of a new skateboard, only broken parts are provided.
- The warranty applies to the original customer exclusively. The second hand is not covered under warranty.